Monday, October 18, 2010

Sunday Funday!




Well Hello there fellow bloggers! I hope you had a great weekend!
There is just something about this time of year that brings out the kid in all of us. I went to the farmers market with my friends Sloane and Sarah and I asked them if any of the pumpkins were calling to them and of course they said yes. So we purchased our pumpkins and headed back to their house to carve them. I still love the squishyness of the insides of pumpkins and the smell and slimmyness of the seeds as I seperated them to bake in the oven tomorrow. It brings me back to being little and how hard it was for me to carve a pumpkin and how the carvings consisted of triangles for eyes and a nose and mouth and now look what I can do. I hope to never be old enough to not appreciate the feeling of carving a pumpkin cause I think it is one of those things in life that keeps you feeling young. Well I hope y'all can carve a pumpkin soo and experience the happiness of the little things in life. Y'all have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment