Sunday, October 17, 2010

Did ya miss me?







Hello fellow bloggers! Sorry to be so slack on posting but with getting a job and working with kiddies all day I'm pretty worn out. I'm enjoying my job and falling in love with some of the kids. I'm still not ready to have any but I really do enjoy playing games and singing with them and I feel old when they say Miss. Heather you know that song? And you know who Mary Poppins is? Yes of course I do sweetie we have been friends for a long time.....Thats sooooo cool! I have gotten back into photography again and I really want a nice camera for for all of you people out there my birthday is next week *wink *wink. I did photgraphy for a friends intimate backyard wedding with a point and shoot camera and I have to say I think I did a banging good job but you be the judge. While shooting this wedding I thought of my own 3 years ago and how my friends were there to help me get ready and calm my nerves and always knowing what to say. I miss my at one point and time best friend who helped me through a very difficult time and I wish she was in my life again. Maybe one day we can reconnect. A girl can hope right? You don't know how many times I wanted to pick up the phone and call but was scared that she wouldn't answer. Sorry to get deep there it has been on my mind for a long time and get it out there. Y'all have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment