Thursday, August 26, 2010

Virginia is for HeeHee: Day 1!

Good day to ya fellow bloggers! Wow do I have so much to get y'all caught up on! Went to Richmond last friday to see family and friends. Of course as I am pulling into my cousins neighborhood I get the phone call that I have been waiting almost a month for. It was the "you're hired!" call. Crap I'm in VA. They said thats ok I still needed to get a TB test background check and fingerprints done. So I was good to stay up there for the weekend! My cousin lives in the Church Hill part of Richmond where the houses are beautiful and yet can be a little sketchy all at the same time. C is an amazing horsewoman who has 3 horses Belmont who is a huge stubborn guy, Chick aka chicken head who is also huge but sweet and he grunts when he poops which makes me laugh. And little Zeke who is the son of My other Aunts old horse Amare. He is very sweet and a little lazy aka the perfect horse for me. C brought her dog Roxie to the barn with us and even though she is 10 years old she acts like a pup out there and loves to eat fresh horse poo, swim in poo puddles, fight with ponies for said poo and run with C when she rides. Well C and I were on the trial and Roxie starts to egg on some dogs that were behind the fence and of course the ponies get spooked. But I handled it very well and wasn't scared at all. C is amazing on horseback and I love to watch her jump. (Did I mention she is getting her PHD yah she is that amazing!)So friday night after C cooked a kickass meal of grilled veggies, warm potato salad, and buffalo chicken strips. It was time for the ghost tour of her neighborhood. Now the lady that was our guide was trying to be funny through most of the tour and I am sorry but that is my designated role in life to be the class clown and be funny. This girl bless her heart she was trying so hard to be spooky and funny but it just wasn't working out for her. So we come to this lookout where you can see all of Richmond and there is a couple laying in each others arms and I say to C "you're welcome, we just prevented a pregnancy" everyone thought it was hilarious. When we get back to her house we stayed up and talked and drank a little bit and then finally crashed around 2 am. stand by for day 2! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment