Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bucket List

Hey y'all here is my BUCKET LIST that I keep going on and on about of course I think I add more to it than I actually cross out but hey it's fun to dream right.

1. Go to Alaska and see the Northern Lights.
2. See whales in the wild,
3. Swim with Manatees.
4. Learn to scuba dive.
5. Swim the Blue holes in the carribean. (underwater caves)
6. Swim with sharks.
7. Go to yellowstone national park.
8. Ride a motorcycle by myself.
9. Go to NYC. * done
10. See the empire state building.* done
11. Be part of a flash mob. *done.
12. Meet someone famous.
13. Go to Austrailia.
14. Wear a bikini.(lets be honest this is never going to happen.)
15. Learn to fly.
16. Wear High Heels and not fall over.
17. Visit England and see where Jane Austen grew up and wrote all of her wonderful stories.*Work in progree going with my dad next year. So I am going to need the world not to end please and thank you!
18. See a mass migration of animals.* (Saw a starling mumuration right in my back yard 12/28/11)
19. See great white sharks jump out of the water in South Africa.
20. Go to Ireland.
21. Visit every continent.
22. Learn to surf.
23. Become really great at Photography and actually make money at it. *work in progress
24. Go cave exploring.
25.Explore the amazon.
26. Attend a New Years Eve party in a fancy dress.
That's it so far I will add more as I think about them and if I remember to write them down so I will remember to put them on here. Hope everyone has a great week and I will talk to y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment