Tuesday, February 8, 2011

HeeHee takes Manhattan day 1!




Good evening fellow bloggers!
So as I was telling y'all last night about my escapades in the big apple I need to continue my story. Lets begin at the begining shall we since that seems like a logical place to begin. Anywho I get on my flight to NYC and I just happen to sit next to a kid wearing a vikings sweatshirt. So I ask this kid "Did you go to North?" Why yes I did I graduated 2010...(me)- really thats cool I went there too. (kid)- And when was that? (me) 2002. (kid) wow?!? Yep that was how the conversation went and the look on his face was god you're old. I asked him about teachers I had and all his answers were they retired. Yet another conformation that I am getting old. Anyways I get to JFK and wait for my sweet cousin to meet me since I was a subway virgin. My flight was 2 hours and I waited 3 hours to come get me. Bless her heart when I finally saw her she was like don't worry HeeHee I got it all figured out on which way to get home. Well needless to say we pop out of the ground in her neighborhood and it is snowing and it is beautiful. We went to the corner market and got stuff for dinner which was amazing and drank and had an amazing first night there. Until tomorrow my friends when I tell you about day two of this trainwreck that is my experience in NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment