Friday, July 23, 2010

Challenge to myself

Good day to ya fellow bloggers and blog readers! Lets see if I can keep this up. I also promised myself I would keep up with twitter but that didn't happen. So far today it has been pretty uneventful woke up at 9:45- gah i need a job. Played on facebook and checked my frontierville (you're welcome) Then of course I had to hit up people (Orlando Bloom got secretly married) and perez hilton (where I watched a hilarious clip of little girls acting like the real housewives of new jersey) By this time it is 10:15 so I decide it is time to read the book I borrowed from my friend SLoane. The Idiot girl and the Flaming Tantrum of Death. This book has made me LOL and I think every girl should read it! Now it is 11:00 and my stomach is about to eat itself. Fix coffee and prepare some scrambled eggs. Yah the pan I used for the eggs was peeling off when i would stir the eggs so there goes 4 eggs. (the pups were happy though) Made some grits instead lets see how long that can hold me off for.

No comments:

Post a Comment