Saturday, July 24, 2010

I hate summer

Sorry readers but this is going to be a ranting post! Summertime which to most people is full of vacations to the beach, drinking by the pool, and hanging out on the lake. But for me I hate summer! Nothing good happens to this lady. Jobs are lost, bill collectors collect, relationships disolve, people I love die and people I love move away. So Summer f-u! I don't want to hate you summer but so far you have dissapointed me! So I say to you summer step up! Let something good happen to me! I deserve it I am a good person! But until then I am going to eat my feelings. I hope y'all have a better day than I did July 23rd. Hopefully tomorrow I will have something more uplifting to tell y'all about. Oh yah and to top it off I broke a chair and had a stone cold sober conversation while sitting on the ground with my knees around my neck. So that just added the icing to the hate cake I have baking for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment