Thursday, July 29, 2010

I feel like Heather Potter


Spec Luna
Spec a month ago
Luna a month ago

So after dropping my application at The Sunshine House in huntersville I stopped at my friend T's house. She is putting down new floors and so far what she has done looks awesome! Well she tells me that the owls are visiting. Ok here is the back history on the owls. Her sister works for a raptor center and is hand raising a barn owl named luna and a spectacled owl named spec. Well Luna the barn owl is very moody and some would even say bitchy for an owl while Spec is chill and just a love bug. Well while T and I were talking Luna flies up onto my shoulder and starts preening me. I was very suprised that she did that is when I had my Harry Potter moment! I felt so special! All I needed was my glasses and my lightning bolt scar to be complete! Thought y'all would like to meet the two newest loves of my life!






No comments:

Post a Comment