Friday, July 30, 2010

What kind of sound do you think a CowFish makes?

Good day to ya! So yesterday around noontime Channon called and asked Todd and I if we could go to southpark to be part of a focus group for a new resturant CowFish. It's a combo of sushi and burgers aka heaven to me. Sure we will be glad to eat for free! So of course southpark pops into my head and all I can think is I have no clothes for southpark so I went with my uniform of black shirt and jeans. And off to southpark we go. We walk into the resturant and sit down and while we are waiting for the owner to go over what we will be tasting in walks this older kinda bummish looking man with blond almost white hair. Todd goes do you know who that is I said no he looks homeless he goes no thats Rick Flair, Nature Boy, The biggest thing to come out of Charlotte, you know the guy that does the "whoo" lottery ticket commercials that after you see them you go around the house copying him. I say huh well thats dissapointing. He says Heather do you expect him to wear his wrestling uniform all the time? Well no but you would think with all the money he has he could look less like a bum. So anyways I digress. The food was amazing on the way back we went to the movies at northlake cause they are 5 dollars monday through thursday. While at the mall I got my ring replaced at swarovski because a couple of the crystals fell out they gave me a new ring no paperwork and no questions asked which I must say I think is amazing and for Christmas I want a ring that looks like a wedding band from there since the chances of me finding a replacement diamond are slim to none. So later on that night Todd gets a call from Channon saying the owner really liked us and would like for us to come to the grand opening. Then they started talking about me and he would like for me to come in for an interview for a hostess position. So that would be amazing!!! Anywho going to the Barenaked Ladies concert tonight with Sarah and Sloane cause I refuse to accept the fact that I am getting old and I want to relive my childhood. Have a good day Bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to try that place, I love Eez. And it would be awesome if you got a job there, too!!

    ReplyDelete