Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I anthropologize but we can buy nothing in this store

Good day to you bloggers! So met up with G and met for coffee and it was a tad bit awkward because my husbands ex bosses wife works there but its ok my campfire mocha was amazing. Anyways after that I made the trek down to huntersville to meet up with S and S. They decide to go get their toes done but since I am broke I decided to hang out with T instead. Well T and I go to Off Broadway shoes so I can get a purse with a giftcard I had. After test driving several purses I went with my standard black purse however it is by ecko so don't judge. So then we head to the mall for lunch and to walk around where we met up with S and S. I tried on a kick ass millitaryesque dress that I want super bad! I'm telling you I have never looked so good in a dress in my life! After the sticker shock I recovered I put back the dress and moved on. T had to go so I stayed with S and S and went to anthropologie where "Rose" almost ran away when she thought we had broken something. I really really wanted this cookie jar that looked like an owl and when I saw the price on it I almost died $128.00 are you kidding me that much for something "I am just going to put oreos in I don't think so! So as we are walking out I say to S and S I anthropologize but there is nothing we can afford in that store. I thought it was pretty witty and genius on my part. After a dinner of dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets and mac and cheese and day 3 of shark week I would say it was a pretty awesome day! Lets see what is in store for tomorrow!!!! Night y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment