Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Oh did I not leave you enough room in the bed

Good day to you fellow bloggers! Let me just say that there is no better feeling than fresh sheets and comforter straight out of the dryer and myself being so fresh and so clean straight out of the shower. However I really need to get on a better sleep schedule cause I mean I don't have a baby so I should be glad that I can sleep throughout the night uninterupted. Cept for the grumpy Buddah he has the classic middle child attitude. And heaven forbid you move your legs while he has gone dead weight on them. I don't understand how a dog that weighs 30lbs can all of a sudden when asleep and might I add snoring loudly can weigh 400lbs. I mean it is rediculous when you cannot feel your toes. But I love all 3 of my dogs. Copper is my lover boy and my oldest at 5 and he is a beagle. Next is Buddah but most of the time I end up yelling at him and calling him a$$hole but he is a cockerspaniel with a major attitude problem nothing like his name implies. He is 4 years old. And then last but not least is Todds girl Bitty and she is a husky mix and she very shy and gets into weird funks every once in a while. I am pretty sure she was abused before we got her. And I love her but I hate how much she sheds I will never own another husky again cause lets face it she requires me to clean my house alot more than I perfer. Well Copper and Buddah sleep with Todd and I. Now keep in mind we have a king sized bed and these dogs aren't that big until they go to sleep and when they sleep they are two huge great danes. They insist on using Todd and I as pillows. And I wish we had properly trained them to use dog beds or crates but we didn't and it is a little late now. And even though we complain I find comfort in having a beagle curled up in the crook of my legs when I sleep on my side. So to you I say good night and talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment