Thursday, August 19, 2010

What you picked 2 year olds?!?!

Good day to you fellow bloggers! Sorry it has been awhile since I have been on here but alot has changed since the last time I was on here. I kinda got a job! I say kinda because I haven't been given a yes or no. But I have been going to observation. But I am getting ahead of myself....the job is at a daycare. I really like all the kids but I have fallen in love with the 2 year olds!Yes they are hyper and love the word no and love to do things on their own. But their imaginations are amazing and I love to watch the way their mind works. A majority of the kids are working on potty training and quite a few are actually potty trained. So when the director asked which classroom I wanted to spend more time in after a tour of the facility...she about fell out on the ground when I said two year olds. Even though while sitting on the ground and pretending to eat plastic food as 6 kids are shoving "pretasted" plastic food that is dripping with spit in my mouth and all over my face. I enjoyed it and laughed and smiled from sheer joy. I really hope that in the next week they will say you're hired and I can experience the sound of a child laughing from excitment everyday! Well gotta finish laundry and pack heading to VA in the morning to visit my cousin for the weekend! Y'all have a good weekend ya hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment