Monday, August 9, 2010

Mmmmm Banana puddin'!


Good day to ya fellow bloggers!!! Whoo-wweee what a weekend! I hope y'all had a good weekend! Let me just tell ya about mine! Friday- We and my we I mean my usual crew went to Hickory Tavern to celebrate Curtis' birthday! Needless to say he was "enjoying" his birthday cause he had to have had at least 12-15 shots and I have no idea how many beers. But throughout the night (and don't ask me how it got started) but a bouncy ball was being passed around in peoples beers. Just random and unsuspecting people would end up with it in their beers. It was pretty funny looking at all the confused looks on peoples faces. Well HT was having kareoke and we signed the birthday boy up for YMCA well he decided he was going to sing Watching airplanes. He did pretty good considering he was using the mic stand to hold him up and I thought for sure he was going to crash into the monitor and I was pretty impressed that he could still read the words. There was a lot fists being thrusted into the air and very theatric hand gestures throughout the song! Needless to say it was awesomely epic! Well about 10 minutes after that we had to carry the birthday boy out and take him home. Todd had to carry upstairs and put him to bed it was an all in all great night! Saturday- I had to get up early and head down to Charlotte to help my friend Laura with a wedding that she was directing it was for her nextdoor neighbor and it took place at a house on MI lake and it was beautiful. I helped make center pieces and decorate the arbor she made beautiful bouquets, coursages and bootineers. (sorry if I spelled any or all of those wrong) Anyways the wedding went off without a hitch and then it was time for the reception it was very pretty with all the lanterns and candles. The couple had a dessert bar instead of a full buffet and it was so cute all these fabulous desserts in miniform my personal favorite was the mini banana puddings so friggin yummy! They also made rice krispies lollipops which were bangin! Well it comes to the end of the night and it is time for the newlyweds to leave and LL needs to put stuff in the car and she cannot find the grooms keys I mean his phone and glasses are there but no keys! We look and look and tear up the room they were in trying to find them. So they end up acting like they are leaving for the cameras. So after not finding the keys the newlyweds leave with friends. Well somehow someone found the keys in the field where the cars were parked and so I got to drive the just married car home to their house. Yah that was awkward! What a weekend I miss the ache of my back from working hard and earning money I can't wait to feel that again. Well I am still tired from this weekend so I'll talk to y'all later! Night my little bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment