Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The song says I dare you to move!

Good day to ya fellow bloggers! Monday August 9th 2010 will forever be etched into my memory. That is the day I received a phone call asking for me to come in for an interview on Thursday August 12th! After 2 years and 7 months to the day of applying for jobs and hearing nothing in return I finally get the phone call that will change my life as I know it. I am not going to know how to act if I do get a job. Oh believe me i am going to work harder at this job than any other job because I am will be so grateful to have it. But I am getting ahead of myself let me get to the interview first! So tuesday The Golden Girls I'm Blanche, Sarah is Rose, Tabitha is Sophia and Sloane is Dorothy. All went to Goo Goo Dolls/ Switchfoot. I was more excited about Switchfoot than Goo Goo dolls cause I love them! Well Switchfoot comes out and I'm looking for the lead singer on stage and I can't find him I can hear him singing but cannot see him well low and behold he is in the audience and he is heading towards the lawn area right by us! Well all I can say is thank goodness for having tall friends (Tabitha) cause she got some awesome shots of him (Jon Foreman). Oh and on his back to the stage he put his hand on my shoulder of course it was because he was running and needed my big butt to get out of the way. But hey it counts right? Well Y'all I believe I should get some sleep wish me luck my little bogheads!

No comments:

Post a Comment