Thursday, August 5, 2010

I want some geisha lips too!

Good day to you fellow bloggers! So today was a good day! Went to Huntersville and had an amazing dinner at Eez. Then went over to a friends house that I hadn't hung out with in a long time. She has 2 beautiful girls a 8 year old and a 4 year old. Well they of course were full of energy and wanted to play makeover. So the first look was bright bright red blush that was all over my cheeks and basically I looked like what Ronald Mcdonald would look like if he had a beard. And bright blue eye shadow and whore red lipstick that was smeared all over my face like I made out with Bozo the clown. After using some paint thinner to remove that from my face and neck, my friend wanted in on the action too. Well she says lets all do our makeup like geishas! Brilliant yes I think we should. So here we go all of us use the teeny tiny white eye shadow to paint our faces white then put the whore red lipstick in the center of our lips. Her youngest says I want geisha lips too! So we all march out in full makeup and the guys die laughing at us. I miss playing dress up and it brought me back to my childhood and I miss those days so much! So I say to all of us adults that are still young at heart play dress up and use your makeup to look like fools and get a good laugh out of it. Cause believe me it doesn't matter how mature you think you are if you can look at yourself in the mirror and laugh then you can keep yourself humble. Have a good day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment